Senior Customer Service Exec (Call Ctr/Office hours/Earn up to $2300!)
Working Location : Near Paya Lebar MRT
Working Hours : Office Hours
1) Handle escalated calls from agents call centre
2) Assist the manager in monitoring service level performance and quality of service delivered by call centre
3) Communicate and train call centre agents on new business initiatives, policies and procedures
4) Implement, review and streamline work processes, policies and procedures to improve call centre service delivery and enhance customer satisfaction
5) Assist to review processes, identify improvements and make recommendations to improve the overall performance.
6) Responsible for the weekly and monthly reports relating to the project.
- Diploma qualification and above
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience
- Relevant experience in call centre/service environment
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Good team player with good written and verbal communication skills
Interested applicants may send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume], stating your availability, work experience, current and expected remuneration.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.