As a recognised employer of choice, we place high importance in developing our people and creating a strong learning culture within the organisation. This is complemented by a strong talent management system to ensure all employees have well-defined development and career roadmaps that provide opportunities for them to fulfil their career aspirations.
Your role at NTUC First Campus will be an important one. Here, you will transform your aspirations for creating positive educational opportunities for all children, regardless of social background, into inspiration for the children.
Whether as a teacher, leader or specialist, your contribution toward their education and future, will be vital.
Listed below are the openings currently available at NTUC First Campus. To apply for a position, or enquire about a job that isn’t listed, simply contact us via email at email@example.com.
Student Care Teacher
- Conduct and plan activities
- Supervision and care of students
- Active network and relationship building with parents
- Diploma / Degree
- Relevant experience working in a student care center (school based preferred, however for candidates working in a non school based student care are also welcome to apply)
- Valid first aid certification is an advantage
- WSQ Student Care Certified is an advantage
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in student care development, programme planning and implementation
[ Email this job ]