Project Coordinator (1-year contract)
As a Project Coordinator, s/he will provide assistance to program director and project manager in the area of IT project management. Project Coordinator will administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of the program director and project manager, aiming at smooth execution of the project.
- Assist program director and project manager to oversee the project from start to finish.
- Participate in project planning and coordinate project activities, resources and equipment.
- Prepare and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, scorecards, dashboards and reports.
- Ensure all documents and trackers are up-to-date, accurate and properly filed.
- Track and consolidate project progress (including justifications for potential delays) from all work streams.
- Track project milestones and deliverables. Ensure action items are acted upon in a timely manner.
- Monitor and track project progress and handle any issues that arise. Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants.
- Assist in issuing appropriate official paperwork, such as purchase order, invoices etc.
- Diploma or Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent with min 2 years of working experience.
- Previous experience in Project Management in the software development/implementation industry.
- Well-organized, attention to detail, able to multi-task.
- Ability to consistently follow up with team members to accurately track and instigate progress.
- Willing to engage in processing and administrative tasks whenever necessary.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, including Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Visio.
- Effective time management and logical decision-making ability.
- Good vendor management and able to communicate fluently in English.
- Possess great interpersonal and communication skills to work as a team.
- Motivated and self-driven with positive working attitude.
- Negotiation, mediation, people management skills.
Interested applicants are requested to write in with detailed resume indicating current and expected salary and availability.
We regret only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Upon graduation from ITE or Polytechnic, graduates will come in at an entry level and join NetLink Trust as an Engineering Officer/ Associate Engineer. They will pick up the necessary skillsets required for the role through on-the-job and classroom training. As a performance-driven company, our people move up the corporate ladder based on the individuals’ credentials and performance. There will be various learning and developmental opportunities for the different Engineering Career Tracks.
Engineering Track I
Engineering Track II