At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
Senior / Executive Engineer, Signals, Communications and Control
You will provide signals, communications and control support to various current and future transit and traffic projects. You will also provide engineering management support, as well as review and implement the driverless train control system, communications system which includes wide and local area networks, digital trunked radio and computer-based, real-time / mission-critical systems for transit lines or traffic projects. You will be given the opportunity to develop expert knowledge in one or more of the following areas: signals, communications and control systems.
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical / Electronics / Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of Automatic Train Operation / Protection, SCADA, Maintenance Management System, Access Control System, Fence Intrusion Detection System, wide area network technologies (such as SDH, Gigabit Ethernet, MPLS), wireless LAN technologies, TETRA digital trunked radio, PABX and video surveillance systems will be an added advantage
- Team player with strong analytical mind and ability to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful and possess a positive attitude
- Those without experience are welcome to apply
- Those with more relevant years of experience will be considered for senior positions