At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
Executive Architect / Architect
You will play an important role in various aspects of architectural design and practices from conceptualization till implementation stages. You will be involved in the development of key architectural initiatives and formulation of corresponding measures to promote the use of public transport in particular on Mass Rapid Transit Stations and in support of a sustainable transport environment. You will also be involved in conceptualizing station designs, preparation of tender specification / documentation / design and site management of the architectural aspect of the projects.
• Tertiary qualification in Architecture or equivalent
• At least 3 years of relevant working experience in architectural design and practices in a transport environment
• Good knowledge of CAD / functional drafting capability
• Able to work with multi-disciplinary team
• Experience in rail projects will be an advantage
• Candidates with strong relevant years of experience will be considered for senior roles