At LTA, we don’t just build trains and roads – we build connections, as we transform the way people travel. Discover your best fit with roles here as diverse as the talented individuals that fill them.
Senior / Executive Project Engineer, Power Supply
You will play a lead role in managing power supply contractors in constructing transit projects. You will ensure the safety, quality, and progress of the contractors' works. You will also assist in planning and managing the cashflows of the various contracts as well as in issuing instructions and assessing variations/ payments/ claims. You will be required to liaise with various internal and external stakeholders such as contractors, architects and the appointed Railway Operator to review and address any feedback they might have.
• Tertiary qualification in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
• Relevant experience in large-scale infrastructure projects especially for underground MRT stations is preferred
• Good appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of civil, electrical and mechanical works
• Strong project management and leadership skills, with a proven track record
• Good communication and presentation skills
• A team player who is analytical, resourceful and results-oriented
• Those without working experience are welcome to apply