ABOUT THE JOB
Reporting to the Check-Out Manager, together with your team of co-workers, you ensure an easy-buying experience for IKEA customers throughout the complete payment process by ensuring the check-out service is efficient for the customer and ensuring payments are handled in a reliable, accurate and friendly way.YOUR ASSIGNMENTYour tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- You ensure the check-out areas are efficiently equipped and co-workers are available to help customers throughout the day.
- You are available to support the check-out co-workers if they are unable to resolve customer's issues by dealing with the issues positively
- You ensure accuracy of the Store’s daily monies collection, bank deposits and accuracy of the cash transaction records
- You are responsible and accountable for daily basic operational needs and ensure proper maintenance of internal document for audit purpose
- You will investigate conduct inquiry or follow-up of discrepancy
- You will manage and lead a team of check-out co-workers and responsible for their development by having regular one-one sessions and conduct performance appraisal.
- You have a least 3 years of supervisory experience in fast-paced cashiering operations industry
- You are customer-serviced oriented and possess strong interpersonal skills
- You are physically fit to with stand pro-long hours of standing and handle heavy merchandise
- You are meticulous with an eye for details and follow-up skill
- You possess strong leadership skill with proven ability to lead a team
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.