ABOUT THE JOB
Hej! You are customer-serviced oriented and enjoys creating a positive and joyful shopping experience for IKEA visitors and customers; so as in order to build and retain a long-lasting relationship.
Your tasks will include:
YOUR PROFILE Your knowledge, skills and experience include:
- You ensure that after-sales service is provided in a fast and efficient manner.
- You handle complaints and claims and create a positive experience for our customers.
- Your priority is to provide prompt assistance to customers when needed.
- You listen to our customers’ concerns attentively and offer solutions to customers’ issues.
- You record information about returns accurately onto the systems, and offer constructive feedbacks to frequently asked questions.
- You assist in the general housekeeping of the work area.
- Able to work 20 hour/week and mandatory to support retail peak period, evenings and weekends including PH
- You have a strong passion in customer service, take initiative with the desire to do a good job and uphold our service levels.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, fluent in English and possess basic knowledge of PC skills.
- You are cheerful and motivated, assertive and able to remain calm and controlled when faced with customers in stressful situations.
- You are able to work in an extremely face-paced environment and skilled at multi-tasking and be able to deliver within the deadlines.
- You are able to work well within a team and is also independent at executing your own tasks.
IKEA offers an exciting and empowering work environment in a global marketplace. And as the world’s leader at life at home, you have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us.