Alex Ong Organization is a team of highly motivated individuals who provide comprehensive financial protection, effective accumulation solutions, and financial services to clients locally and regional
Internship Program (Business Management/ Finance OR Marketing)
As an Interns, you will have an invaluable one-month induction, picking up broad-based banking and skills training with your cohort associates.
You will be exposed to different products and projects, building a solid foundation of experience and knowledge in your respective operations areas during your 3 to 6 months internship programme
Together with mentor-ship and networking opportunities with our senior management, the programme will harness your potential and fast track your career in operational excellence.
- Build up strong client base and provide excellent customer service.
- Be up to date of financial developments and update clients of the their financial progress
- Build strong rapport with stakeholders to ensure long term business relationship
- Help clients do well in their business and finance
- Attend to customers’ needs and provide solutions
About the Perks
- Selected candidates will be groomed to be highly effective and competent professional
- Accelerated career advancement track
- Basic (Salary negotiable depending on relevant working experiences)
- With Performance bonus and Management Incentives (Depending on individual and team production)
- Overseas conference and incentive trips (Fully Covered)
- Intensive Training provided
- Singaporean Only
- With or without experiences are welcome to apply (Training Provided)
- Minimum with Diploma from local Polytechnics only or recognized Degree in any field or equivalent
- Willing to travel
Define success and be rewarded on your terms
Succeed As A Financial Entrepreneur
Our new advisers will undergo expert training at the start of their career where we will provide a comprehensive breakdown of the suite of financial services and solutions.
By providing a robust and holistic environment, you will be able to flourish and work independently as well as in a team.
As a financial adviser, your tasks will differ from day-to-day but it will generally include maintaining clients’ portfolios, keep up-to-date with market trends and analysing new and existing business strategies.
Leading Purposeful & Meaningful Lives
We practice our financial advising purposefully, with clear goals and a spirit of succeeding through collaboration.
Basically, the notion of ‘An individual with no goals or aspirations is like a ship with no sails’. The corroborative factor between inspiration and achievement, coupled with the determination to nurture aspiring individuals, is the heart of our business.
Similarly, we strive to groom these individuals to be dedicated and principled financial advisers who yearn to propel further in the financial services industry.