Adidas is the brand that started it all. For seven decades we have been looking at what people wear on the courts, tracks, and playing fields — and have worked tirelessly to make it better. This is what excites us every day anew: making a difference by shaping the future of sport. Because for us, sport can change lives for the better.
Our collaborators worldwide are makers, growers, and retailers. But more important, they are all creators — that is the best investment in innovation we can imagine. We are driven by emotion, and functionality. We explore, execute and elaborate. And we make an impact by pioneering the previous, whatever the sport discipline is, whether it‘s the cutting-edge Performance division or the fashionable Style division.
Speaking of future: We invite all athletes, creators and thinkers to be part of our movement. Sounds utopian? Yeah right. But we truly believe that all together we can build a better tomorrow. Do you want to be part of our dynamic team?
See if one of our openings could be a fit for you
At adidas, every day is a chance to flip the script. An invitation to take everything we know and re-invent it. Do it better. Never settling for good enough.
Every day we get up, invent, adapt, improvise, find new ways to collaborate, and do the unexpected. We’re creators, makers and doers. Helping athletes make a difference, not just in their games, but in their lives and in their world.
It’s an obsession.
We’ve been doing this for more than 65 years. With an unmatched history and tradition of creating iconic products, consumer connections, and experiences, we’ve been defining sport culture since the beginning.
And we’re never done.
Come be a part of shaping the future together with us.
» Through sport, we have the power to change lives «
Connect with us:
Retail Associate - Adidas Golf
The Greens of St. Andrews are a long ways from the local front nine, but the feeling at the tee is exactly the same. We don’t make equipment for professionals or amateurs; we make equipment for golfers. We know that in a game of inches, what matters isn’t the name of the course, but a love of the game. Our clubs, and everything else we make, blend a commitment to golf’s history with a drive to bring modern ideas to life. At adidas Golf, vision meets precision.
adidas Golf is a place for those who value innovation and never stop seeking ways to push performance forward and improve the game, while always honoring its tradition and its origins. A passion for competition, both on and off the course, defines the way we approach our work. We believe that true golf people make the best golf products. And that’s why the best players in the world play with adidas Golf.
Interested to join our dynamic team?
- Achieve and exceed sales target of the store
- Provide excellent customer service
- Build rapport and customer loyalty
- Proactively follow-up on customer queries and needs
- Responds positively to customer complaints
- Uses in-store interactive tools and product promotions to drive sales
- Actively collects competitor information and communicates this upwards for appropriate decision making
- Keeping abreast of latest golf news (or trends in fashion) in order to possess in-depth product knowledge and communicate to customers effectively
- Ensure that visual merchandising standards are adhered to all times.
- To operate POS efficiently and maintain a high standard of accuracy.
- To keep respective area clean and ensure all merchandise carry a price and security tag.
- To replenish merchandise, conduct stock check and manage fitting room or stock room.
- Maybe assigned to assist in running of a store, deputy Store-in-Charge (SIC)
- Assist to handle more complex retail operation tasks assigned by Superior
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Customer Focus
- Sales Orientation
- Products & Sports / Fashion Expertise
- Business Acumen
- Driving Sales Performance
- Communicate with others
- Planning & Organizing
- Manage Relationships and diversity
- Analysis and problem solving
- Learning and self-development
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
- Professional Background/Expertise:
- Functional: 2-3 years’ experience in Retail / Sales
- Industry: Preferably in golf retail or Fashion Retail
- Exposure: Golf, Sports, Fashion
- Education: Secondary / Certificate in Retail Management
- Outlook: Intermediate
- Word: Intermediate
- Excel: Intermediate
- PowerPoint: Intermediate
- Language Skills:
- English: Good
- Local Language: Good
[ Email this job ]