We invite people with a strong sense of mission to join us. You will help workers reap fair returns in the workplace, enhance their employment and employability through skills upgrading and job-matching and improve their quality of life with membership benefits.
If you want a career with a bigger purpose, one of these roles might be just for you.
Senior Associate / Associate (Human Resource)
The HRBP support role also includes payroll and benefits administration, claims processing, manpower reporting and overall HR administration.
Together with the HRBP you partner, you are expected to be the first point of contact for your department(s) and to help with their HR queries.
In the course of your work, you will be required to work with external parties such as education institutions, career agencies and service providers.
- Diploma holder with at least 2 years' relevant experience in providing HR admin support
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated team player
- Meticulous, with an eye for details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Process-minded and able to suggest workflow improvements