i. Your primary duties include:
- Perform frontline operations of the clinic including patient registration, payments, booking of appointments, financial counselling, and stock-taking.
- Able to perform Phlebotomy & Cannulation
- Manage customers’ expectations and uphold good service standards.
- Perform administrative duties that are pertinent to clinic operations and service standards, such as managing insurance claims, Medisave claims, Medishield claims, procurement and maintenance functions, and licensing documentation.
- Provide support to the Doctor.
- Promote a holistic and multi-disciplinary approach to patient care by providing a coordinated and integrated patient-centric service from all departments (e.g. Marketing, Human Resource and Finance).
- Ensure availability and operation of the necessary equipment (e.g. NETS/credit card, etc), supplies (e.g. medication, masks, stationery), and systems.
- Ensure that medications are administered in accordance with guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Manage patient case notes, including maintenance of a current and accurate filing system, prepare new case notes, retrieve and file back case notes.
- Ensure a high standard of medical care and service delivery are provided and maintained.
ii. Your other responsibilities include:
- Organise and prioritise own workload to ensure provision of quality service.
- Keep accurate and complete records consistent with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Demonstrate an organised, effective and timely approach to all tasks.
- Recognise when colleagues need assistance and offer practical support.
- Work in a way that minimises risks to the health, safety and security of self and others, and supports others in maintaining health, safety and security.
- Clean and restore work areas, leaving them in a suitable condition for future use.
- Ensure that patient confidentiality is maintained at all times and access to patient related information (either electronic or paper based) is restricted to the needs of work.
- Carry out activities that are consistent and in compliance with applicable external legislations, regulations, etc., and internal policies, procedures, etc
- Promote satisfaction of internal and external customers
iii. Any other duties to be assigned by your supervisor.
- Work Locations: Hougang & Novena with 1 evening session per week
- Basic Cardiac Life Support
- Nursing Care