- Excellent career development opportunities
- Attractive salary & benefits
Our Client is a specialist IT Consulting / Resourcing firm with 100% focus on Digital Transformation skills. We deliver value to our clients by offering flexibility for your project hiring needs
You will be responsible for :
- Providing 3rd line support for the timely resolution of incidents and problems.
- Monitor network performance and adhere to configuration policy and standards.
- Trace end users remotely as well as Network device power requirements.
- Track and understand the perimeter zone equipment security vulnerability reports and provide the SW/ HW bug fixes.
- Work with extensive enterprise support and maintenance of Internet links, BGP peering and perimeter infrastructure security.
- Hands-on experience in supporting, maintaining, and deploying industry-standard network equipment.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office software tools (Word, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio) for developing technical documentation (Configuration Design, System Architecture, etc)
- Proficient in IP subnet technologies, servers with Linux and Microsoft OS a must.
- Should have strong knowledge of ITIL framework and IT service management concepts.
- Experience in structure cabling, data center cabling methodologies and trouble-shooting network issues.
- Engineers need to provide 24/7 support when needed as well as required to participate in on-call duty.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with prior vendor management experience preferred.
- Network Engineer
- Network Engineering
- Network Planning And Design
- Network Routing
- Network Switches
- Network Troubleshooting