We are recruiting on behalf of our client which is an automotive MNC.
- Degree/Masters in Computer Science/Engineering, or a related discipline, preferably with specialization or related experience in embedded systems.
- Strong Analysis and System Design and Module Design experience for embedded SW.
- Familiarity with design tools such as UML, Rhapsody, Doxygen, PlantUML, Matlab is an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of real-time system architecture/design.
- Advanced programming skills in ANSI/Embedded C/C++.
- Experience of HW related SW development using microcontrollers, HW boards, PCBs.
- Experience in embedded development tools (emulators, analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc).
- Experience with software configuration management tools / version control tools.
- Experience in unit testing and integration testing.
- Experience with Agile software development and continuous integration is an added advantage.
- Experience with AUTOSAR / Embedded Linux / Integrity SW is an added advantage.
- Customer-oriented and committed to work systematically under tight schedules.
- Able to learn and work independently and within a team expected.
- Good written, oral communication skills.
- Willing to travel overseas for training and/or projects on short notice.
- requirement analysis, software system (sub-system) design, code implementation
- responsible for the quality and on-time delivery of your work-products throughout the software development lifecycles.
- responsible for the system integration of SW components and/or SW (Sub-) systems according to the defined SW development life cycle process.
- C, C++, Git
- Uml, Rhapsody, Doxygen, Plant Uml, Matlab