- Warranty administration.
- Manage parts inventory.
- Provide support to Sunstream Industries service customer requirement.
Job Responsibilities :-
- To resolve all issues pertaining to customer service reports, customer service report coding & time utilities and parts.
- To assess and prepare estimates/quotations for his group of customers.
- Prepare monthly reports for management.
- Assist accounts receivable in the recovery of outstanding accounts.
- To liaise with, improve customer relations by visiting his group of customers on a regular basis.
- Ensure that customers are aware of Sunstream Industries's OH&S policy requirements.
- To file warranty claims on products with principals and enter claims into the system.
- Working closely with customers gathering and analyzing customer feedback and complaints on equipment breakdown
- Liaise with the principal concerning product quality and related issues
Product Support & Training
- Carryout practical training for customer
- Co-ordinate Technical Supports & assist in the resolution of technical problems.
- To provide operation’s training to his customers where required.
Job Requirements :-
- Preferred candidate must possess at least ITE/Diploma/Higher/Graduate Diploma Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics Engineering
- Preferably with hydraulic experience.
- Preferred 1-2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Proficient in handling technical and service-related issues
- Must be able to work independently
For more information on our Company, please visit www.sunstream-industries.com
- Installations (Manual/Mechanical)
- Technical Support
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)