Our client is a well established MNC with 10,000 employees worldwide.
The Accounts Payable (Senior) Administrator will be responsible for the accounting and administrative support of the accounts payable and payment function. This role will ensure payments are made in accordance with the established policies and procedures and are recorded in timely and accurate manner. This role will also be expected to support the GST reporting for the Company.
· Receives and verifies expense and claim reports; reconciles expense and other financial reports with account balances and other office records.
· Facilitates payment of vendors, which may include verification and checking invoices with required authorization approval.
· Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
· Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
· Setting up and maintaining vendor master
· Support monthly closing of accounts/HQ reporting
· Calculates and reports GST based on paid invoices.
· Other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
· Minimum Diploma in Accounting, Degree preferred with 2-3 years of accounts payables experience
Interested candidates please send in your resume to:
Topaz Liang Huimin (CEI No. R1104500), email to: [ Email address blocked ]
- Accounts Payable