- Responsible for day-to-day Operations and administration on network & security infrastructure
- Perform installation, configuration and maintenance of network equipment and network operating system
- Responsible for network design and security particularly trouble shooting and/or debugging network related problems.
- Good knowledge troubleshooting, problem identification, problem resolution and/or resolution recommendation activities to first- and second-level teams
- Managing of Cisco Security devices; ASA appliance 5555-X and 5585-X, Juniper Net screen & (including virtual firewall contexts), Checkpoint Firewall
- Managing of Cisco Data & Security Devices; ASDM, CSM and DCNM
- Managing of Servers; AAA, SNMP, Syslog, NTP, DHCP, FTP, DNS, IPS, VPN, AAA, DNS, DHCP, load balancers
- Managing of Cisco Routers and Switches Catalyst 6500,4500,3750,2960 & 3560 Series
- Managing of Alcatel Switches Omni Switches 6850 & Omni Switch 9000
- Significant exposure to TACACS+, Radius, and Cisco Access Control System
- Network consulting for new projects.
- Implementation of new solutions and risk mitigation techniques
- Receipt, evaluation and implementation of inbound Network Access user and device provisioning/de-provisioning service requests
- Experience in managing Wireless Environment with WLAN Controller.
- Experience in managing Network Access Control
- Assets risk measurement and Mitigation/Minimize risk
- Network security issue resolving approach
- Alignment with security governance team
- Perform maintenance of the network authorization infrastructure as well as network backup system.
- Maintains inventory of equipment and parts as well as documentation of vendor activates.
- Develop and documents systems standards for computer and network device.
- Recommend and schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN and ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability.
- Strong networking background and experience, with the ability to do troubleshooting of both access control and network related problems.
- Troubleshoot networks, system, and applications to identify and correct malfunction; other operational difficulties and provide telephone and internal users.
Please submit resumes to [ Email address blocked ] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Access Controls
- Authentication Authorization Accounting (Server Program)
- Catalyst (Software)
- Cisco Routers