1. Assisting the HR dept in recruitment process, arranging for Interview Schedules and prepare all the pre-necessary things relating to interview/walk-ins:
2. Prepare/Email employments contract/JD for new employee.
3. Liaising with procurement department to arrange for laptop/mobile phone or any other devices for the new staff and preparing accountability.
4. Coordinating with IT Department for the creation of email address for new staff and re-routing of the email addresses at times of resignation:
5. Create, update and maintain accurate employee information in the SME portal.
6. Follow up with appointed medical clinics on the status of the medical check-ups for the new staffs.
7. Preparation of 90 days Review form or annual performance appraisal form for the staff and follow up with the department heads for the timely submission.
8. Assist in process weekly security officers advances & monthly payroll processing for all department.
9. Upload and assist in the maintaining new employees / resign staff under Sharepoint.
10. Up-to-date filling of all documents
11. Any ad-hoc task assigned by dept head.
- Transmitting payroll to payroll processing company
- Maintain payroll files in payroll system
- Maintain all employee payroll files and payroll records
- Entering payroll data into the payroll system
- Enter payroll corrections into the payroll system
- Prepare payroll reports and analyze payroll trends
- Drive bi-weekly payroll processes
- Expedite confidential employee wage garnishments and payroll deductions
- Balance the payroll by resolving payroll discrepancies
- Reconcile payroll Accounts and review the accuracy of payroll deductions to payroll reports
- Demonstrate understanding of payroll and payroll tax laws
- Process weekly and bi-weekly payroll
- Prepare payroll input to computerized payroll systems
- Confirm quarterly payroll and tax reports from payroll provider
- Filing employee and payroll records
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies
- Manage payroll tax returns, balance payroll accounts, and determine payroll liabilities
- Completed payroll data for processing
- Prepare monthly payroll information by entering payroll data to payroll system (Workday)
- Process weekly payroll, taxes and garnishments
- Microsoft Outlook
- Payroll Practices
- Sharepoint Document Library