This role requires customer service support and administrative tasks for pre-sales and post-sales. Manage complaints and escalated cases and ensure divisional compliance to Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”).
Customer service support: Managing of customer experience and customer expectations.
- Provide 2nd level customer service support to handle day-to-day customer enquiries and/or complaints through the contact centre, and internal and external team (pre-sales to post-sales support).
- Provide pre-sales support, manage customer contestability applications and all requests related to an electronic business transaction (EBT)
- Customer account maintenance (e.g. account opening, account closing, payment setup, etc.)
Escalated cases and complaints: To deliver best practice complaint handling through investigating and facilitating the resolution of complaints.
- Handle 2nd level complaints and timely update the complainants on the progress regarding their complaint
- Resolved the complaint issue with all customers amicably
- Pre-check all early termination charge waiver and refund requests before the back-office team process the request.
- Process GRN in the system (SAP) on invoicing from vendors for HOS to approve and release in system.
- Forward to Finance AP to release payment to vendors.
- Be involved with all other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- Degree holder in Business / Commerce
- Minimum 2 years of relevant working experience in customer service environment
- Excellent customer service skills, proven track record in managing customer expectations and customer experience
- Ability to apply creative thinking process while adhering to the company’s operational requirements.
- Ability to perform required tasks with challenging timeline
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ability to connect with people from all levels of society
- Independent and work with minimum supervision
- Sense of urgency
- Administrative accuracy with an eye for detail
- Must be comfortable with high volume of transactions.
- The offered job grade/designation will be based on candidate’s experience, competencies and skillsets
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
We regret only short-listed candidates will be notified.
RYAN LOH CHOON XIONG (LU JUNXIONG)
Dynamic Human Capital Pte Ltd
EA License No. 12C6253 | RCB No. R2197184
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Experience
- Customer Service