- Plan for students’ learning journeys in collaboration with caregivers
- Empower primary caregivers with educational and behavioural techniques to carry out intervention plans at home and in class
- Assess the autism learning needs of students with autism aged 2 to 6 years old in group or individual therapy settings, using key assessment processes
- Plan fun and engaging lessons and activities to implement goals in the child’s Individualised Education Plans (IEP)
- Use autism specific strategies in implementation of intervention to achieve priority learning goals
- Regularly documents and reviews progress of each child to ensure meaningful learning
- A Diploma / Degree in Early Childhood Education and/or relevant teaching experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Desire to learn about autism and the patience to teach special needs students
- Passion to help special needs students maximise their talents and potential
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to hire.
- Early Childhood Education
- Educational Technologies
- Lesson Planning