· Define the architecture and design specification for in house video encoder and decoder, according to market requirement.
· Make assessment of the video encoder quality, either in house design or licensed IP.
· Work with IC design team to resolve the issues during design phase.
· Create test plan for the video encoder and decoder and qualify the design.
· Work with software team to develop the driver for the video encoder and decoder.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronic Engineering with IC design background
· Familiar with video compression technology, such as MPEG4, H264, H265, MPEG5, etc.
· Familiar with video quality assessment.
· Familiar with video encoding algorithm and video decoding compliance test.
· Familiar with architecture of video encoder and decoder RTL design.
· Knowledge in video/image pre and post processing is an advantage.
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Video Compression
- Video Encoder