Bayes is representing an infrastructures and energy conglomerate on a Business Development Specialist mandate. In conjunction with the Management and Leadership, develop and align global sales and marketing priorities, strategies and decision-making function for the Singapore and regional context.
Solutions: Energy and Renewables Solutions for Heavy Industries, Manufacturing and Governmental/Regulated-based Industries
- Application Examples: Natural gas, Power and Utilities
- Key Account and Business Development Management function – ensure that new and existing Key Accounts are served to the best extend to derive maximum sales opportunities
- Develop and drive portfolio optimization across the local and regional context, taking into consideration supply options and unique market needs
- Conduct sales planning and generate sales strategies to provide accurate and competitive cost estimations in order to achieve sales annual target and growth within the local and regional context
- Monitoring of market, clients and competitive situation, including tender specific information, products, prices, personnel and relationships etc.
- Ensures that the quality of products delivered to clients fulfills the contract’s requirements and company’s quality and safety standard.
- Visitation program to obtain customer feedback and analyse needs.
- Support Power & Renewables in deals execution, including financial analysis, modelling, commercial structuring, bid preparation, financing and documentation
- Gather market intelligence / research, track comparable transactions for market knowledge / insights
Bayes advices leading technical businesses and progressive employers on talent acquisition, shaping perspectives and integrating recruitment expertise to fulfill critical and complex hires. If the role resonates with you and your professional experience complements the responsibilities listed, send your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
EA License 10C5468 | EA Registration R1107293
Our website comprehensively shares our Privacy and Data Protection Policy, standards & compliance, and legal responsibilities. All personal data supplied will be treated in confidence, and as permissible by law. By submitting your resume for an application, you also consent that you may be contacted for future, or potential opportunities that may complement your expertise as applicable. You can opt out at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
- Time Management