Good Employer looking for HANDS ON Aircon Servicing Engineers! All SIngapore citizens and PRs welcome!
- To perform periodic service and maintenance of CRAC and WDS system
- To diagnose and troubleshoot system hardware and software fault and alarm
- To identify cause of fault and and recommend solution to client
- To complete service report after each servicing or E-call
- To perform standby and response to e-calls promptly
- To provide technical support to clients.
- To provide onsite training on OMM of equipment
- To perform proper filing, documentation and tracking of all reports
- To liaise with customer engineering department to ensure company procedures and quality guidelines are followed
- To maintain good relationship with site engineer
- To review “Events and Actions” on site and implement remedial actions where needed
- To manage contractors work on site to ensure adherence to procedures
- To be involved and carry out planning, execution and updates for all daily work including weekly/monthly report submission
- To perform standby for equipment power up and down
- To adhere to safety rules & regulations in a data center environment
- To support ad-hoc activities assigned by superior from time to time
- To ensure that safety standards are maintained in the course of performing duties
- To submit reports on work activities and progress of work to the supervisor
- Minimum ITE or Diploma holder in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Must be willing to work on odd hours as and when needed
- Experience in ACMV/DX system is an advantage
- At least 2 years experience of maintenance works
- Possessed good practical knowledge of electrical and mechanical works
Please send your cv to
- [ Link removed ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 22C1055
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
- Computer Architectures
- Data Centers
- Electrical Engineering
- Occupational Safety And Health