- Main Duties & Responsibilities Manage and support IT infrastructure operations (servers & networks)
- Performs system administration activities in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Troubleshooting, performs root cause analysis, implements corrective/preventive actions during and after an incident.
- Create and maintain documentation and processes for Troubleshooting, maintaining, and configuring systems.
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Responsible for partnering with application and helpdesk teams to deliver seamless infrastructure support to whole corporate.
- Operates within assigned budget and demonstrates fiscal responsibility.
- Explore, learn and deploy new technologies that will help the company to reduce cost or improve operational efficiencies.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology/Computer Engineering or equivalent.
Minimum 3 years of working experience in the System Administration field the following :
- deploying, managing and maintaining Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
- deploying, managing and maintaining enterprise virtualization technologies including VMWare and Hyper-V.
- proficient in managing enterprise class hardware including Cisco network equipment, Cisco UCS, Aruba network products, SD-WAN devices o proficient in managing SAN and/or NAS storage, data replication, storage efficiency, and manageability software including Nimble Storage, SolarWinds Suite
- This position requires periodic system administration outside normal business hours
- Team Player
- Excellent analytical ability over business & technical requirements and issues, with good problem-solving skills.
- Able to communicate and explain technical and business issue to business users.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently. Able to work under pressure (e.g. tight deadlines, heavy workload).
- Adapt to changes in priorities, work assignments, and other interactions.
- Good personality and willing to learn new things.
- Balanced Budgeting
- Cloud Computing
- Computer Engineering