Cybersecurity Knowledge Management Specialist
Our client , a multinational automotive parts manufacturing company which develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. Responsibilities:
- To Lead Cybersecurity knowledge management program
- Execute project management tasks in area of deliverables, resource planning, schedule, and quality.
- Manages and lead world-wide multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Develop and Roll out of a Security Knowledge Management Concept.
- To Plan and coordinate Information Security related training and awareness campaigns.
- Develop content for Automotive domain specific Security Training Courses
- Deploy Security Trainings courses in Continental LMS
- Adapt and revise Training standards and Learning strategies to continuously improve the Training program
- Collaborate with Management and other stakeholders to implement key Learning/ Training strategies.
- To Support in strategic initiatives
- Min Master's Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, with a deep focus on security, or a comparable qualification
- Project Management experience in Leadership. Communication &Time Management
- Experience in Agile development methods (Scrum, Kanban)
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in Trainings & Skills development
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to [ Email address blocked ]
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple)
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
- Agile Methodology
- Automotive Industry
- Electrical Engineering
- Information Technology