IT Infra Engineer (Hybrid/5 Days/Contract Renewable)Industry:
Science & TechnologySalary:
SGD 4000 - 6000Location:
South East, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our Client is a Japanese company, has been incorporated in Singapore for more than 20 years supporting wide range of Information Technology Services to Japanese customers whose business is located in Asia. They are specialized in designing and building customized software applications and databases which are used to automate the business process to increase efficiency.Job Description:
- Maintain internal system platform and client devices, and proactively plan for improvement of quality, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Technical Expertise: Demonstrate good knowledge and technical proficiency in server platform such as Windows Server, Linux and VMware.
- Effectively administrate Windows Active Directory, Symantec Endpoint Protection, Veeam Backup, Cisco L2 Switches and PaloAlto Firewall.
- Provision Windows 10 desktop and Microsoft Intune managed laptop.
- Risk and Control: Provide timely escalation and resolution of major issues to Management and Head Office teams.
- Client and Stakeholder Engagement: Flexibly correspond to the operation and collaborate with staffs within organization and from Head Office.
- Work as a technical specialist with the responsibility to plan and deliver technical deliverables and coordinate with internal teams, partners/vendors and key stakeholders.
- Projects & Other Responsibilities: Prepare and present regular reports and documentations.
- Ensure that the task status and progress are communicated across to stakeholders in a meaningful manner.
- Clear understanding of ITIL Change, Problem and Incident management frameworks.Job Requirements:
- Bachelor???s Degree in information technology, Computer Science and equivalent.
- Possess fundamental knowledge of security and vulnerability-based approach to security hardening.
- Hands-on experience in VMware, Windows Server and standard platform maintenance products such as anti-malware, server backup and log audit software.
- Fundamental knowledge of Cisco LAN and Firewall administration.
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with stakeholders based on trained interpersonal skills.
- Experienced in supporting IT infrastructure in a middle size organization (approx. 200 staffs) with at least 3 years of technical delivery experience.
- Experience in physical server, virtual server, network and storage systems.
- ITIL v3 Foundations Certification is an advantage.
- Possess good and assertive verbal, written communication skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with constantly changing priorities.
- Good bi-directional and collaborative attitude in order to work as a professional in a team.
- Willing to work at Changi Area (Hybrid arrangement)
- Able to start work in end of July / beginning of Aug
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Ivy Chin (Registration No.: R21100604)
- Active Directory Group
- Application Firewall