System Engineer (CBD/Permanent/5 Days)Industry:
Science & TechnologySalary:
SGD 4000 - 6000Location:
South East, SingaporeAbout Company:
Our Client is a Japanese company, has been incorporated in Singapore for more than 20 years supporting wide range of Information Technology Services to Japanese customers whose business is located in Asia. They are specialized in designing and building customized software applications and databases which are used to automate the business process to increase efficiency.Job Description:
- Supporting the implementation of the client's software to optimize the LNG trade operations and differentiate from competitors, including configuration changes after implementation, troubleshooting, liaison work with software vendors, and communication with the head office IT department.
- To support the implementation these software, but not limited to BI Tool (Tableau), Trade Optimization System, Energy Trade and Risk Management (ETRM: Allegro), Algorithmic trading.
- To support the implementation of Economic evaluation modelling of each trade: Each trader uses own excel tool and it needs standardization.
- Understanding the needs and business goals of the business and proposing IT solutions to achieve them.
- Support users (traders, market analysts, etc.) in other IT-related activities, including creating Excel tools and providing advice on how to improve operational efficiency through the use of IT.
- Provides general IT support. Work closely with client's IT staff to support client users when necessary.Job Requirements:
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role in the LNG trading industry.
- Experience with the listed or similar software.
- Proficiency in Excel Macro and Formula.
- University degree (Information Systems or Energy related)
- Proficient in English.
- Willing to be based at company's client site (Tanjong Pagar)
- Willing to commit to work at extensive hours when required, to communicate with UK users
- Strong teamwork and communication skills with users
- Able to work proactively for the benefit of users based on own judgment, without waiting for instructions.
- Able to actively learn the business and make other IT-related proposals in the future.
- High awareness of information security.Compensation:
- Telecommunication allowance
- 14 days of annual leave (will be entitled for 1 additional day every year, max 21 days)
- Company insurance benefit
- Medical consultation charges reimbursement
- Performance bonus
- Working days: Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:45pm
Interested applicants are invited to submit their resume via clicking the apply button.
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd.(EA License No.: 17C8920)
Ivy Chin (Registration No.: R21100604)
- Business Efficiency
- Business Intelligence
- Information Systems
- Problem Solving