Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Liaison between customers and internal teams as the service representatives to ensure customer success.
- Conduct regular service review meetings, submit meeting minutes and ensure reports are compiled and submitted timely to customers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues and ensure timely closures by utilising both customers and internal resources.
- Be customers’ interface for customer orders, project management, related escalations as well as customer audit requests.
- Take ownership of customer issues, log billing incidents and ensure resolution in a timely manner to the satisfaction of the customers.
- Support the Manager in annual reviews on documentation of Service Management Processes, SOPs, guides, manuals.
- Liaison to the customers and works closely with service delivery teams to share schedules, updates, reports and Customer Acceptance Form.
- Support Account Managers with orders, quotes, proposal, etc.
- Provide onboarding meetings with new customers and post-sales support to AM including customers for cross-connects, etc.
- Compile and submit TSM reports for DCTSM health report for the facility.
- Prepare and compile Method of Procedure for emergency and preventive maintenance activities, review service-related client notifications.
- Support company’s annual Customer Satisfaction surveys.
- Any other duties or project as assigned by the Management.
- Diploma or Degree in IT, Computing, Engineering or related field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in data centre services or operations
- Good technical knowledge in M&E, Network CI, DC facilities related systems, etc.
- Good communication skills, able to manage customer needs and expectations
- Willing to support and facilitate any data centre incidents during non-office hours
Please send your cv to
- [ Email address blocked ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 22C1055
EA Personnel Registration No: R2095104
- Customer Demand Planning
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service