- Evaluate firewalls, VPN, encryption protocols, MDM and other related security measures.
- Conduct and manage large-scale security risk assessments.
- Design sustainable strategies to mitigate risk and define associated metrics to measure overall performance.
- Actively participate in security awareness programs.
- Proven project management and collaboration skills.
- Experience implementing physical and logical security technologies, industry recommended practices, and solid knowledge of security and risk frameworks.
- Good Understanding of System, Network, Storage and Device Technologies.
- Sound experience in information and physical security with functional and assurance skills and knowledge.
- Good practical understanding of international security standards ISO27001, NIST, IETF, PCI DSS.
- Ability to work independently and meet fast moving deliverables.
- B.S. in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Engineering with an emphasis in Information Security or equivalent experience.
Interested applicants please submit your updated resume to [ Email address blocked ] or click "Apply Now" button.
We regret to inform you that successful applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Personnel Reg No: R22106767
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA License No: 02C3423
- Cryptographic Protocols
- Firewalls (Computer Science)
- Iso/Iec 27001
- Information Technology