Location: Jurong AreaJob Description
- We are looking for a Security Analyst for client global SOC, the SOC provide detection\protection services for enterprise customers in the IT and OT space around the world.
- The team monitors and analyzes suspicious\malicious activities on customer environments using various solutions\tools.
- The team performs deep analysis of cyber-security events with advanced techniques and utilities.
- Members of the team practice offensive tools\techniques to hone their skills and understand how adversaries work.
- The SOC Analyst is responsible for malicious activities - such as malware, virus detection, etc.
- Threats are classified and a case ticket is assigned and presented to the customer.
- In addition, recommendations to provide additional remediation to the overall threat is provided.
- Experience with OT security products such as Claroty, CyberX
- Familiarity with ICS networks and protocols(Modbus, S7)
- TCP\IP Networking basics
- Previous experience in OT SOC - advantage
- Experience with EDR / Threat Hunting systems such as CrowdStrike, Carbon Black, SentinelOne, Microsoft ATP, or experience in Penetration Testing - a must for either.
- Experience in Malware Analysis \ Forensics - Good to have
- Experience of at least two years in the field - required
- Experience in Reverse Engineering - Bonus
- Experience with Splunk - Bonus
- Professional experience in programming/development - bonus
- Reverse Engineering
- Transmission Control Protocols
- Penetration Testing