Part of the Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DE&I) Client Solutions team in Singapore, with potential to expand the team across South East Asia (SEA).
- To raise awareness of the barriers disabled individuals face in the workplace
- Champion the rights of disabled people in work by improving their employment prospects
- Help businesses to understand the value of hiring from the entirety of the talent pool by looking at hiring practices
PageGroup has been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. Operating through four internationally recognized and respected brands: Page Executive, Michael Page, Page Personnel and Page Outsourcing, we have the global strength to think and act beyond the boundaries of location or business function.
We are a B2B group within the ‘information sales’ space, serving most Fortune 500 organizations. We have an outstanding market lead in APAC. Singapore continues to be an important regional hub for most organizations. Our Financial Services, Finance & Accounting, Sales & Marketing, Human Resource, Digital, Technology, Engineering & Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Procurement, Business Support and Customer Service desks are well established businesses in the SEA region and is specialized across FMCG, Media, Fintech, E-commerce, Manufacturing, Engineering, Technology & Financial Services. As we continue to invest in this business, we are looking to hire new Consultants for our newly created DE&I Client Solutions Team in Singapore.
At PageGroup, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it
We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, colour, religion, pregnancy, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
The DE&I Sourcing team is responsible for sourcing specifically skilled candidates with underrepresented characteristics, that reflect a client’s requirement.
We work alongside the DE&I Client Solutions Team who lead on client engagement, bringing on projects that we then source candidates for. We also ensure that all candidates we communicate specific roles to, are followed up with, registered onto the data-base and have all their relevant coding and contact details.
The key measures of success in this role will be (but not limited to):
- Create candidate searches in LinkedIn Recruiter based on the project requirement
- Build relationships with candidates via specialist diversity partners
- Introduce the details of the role to candidates
- Provide analysis on all candidates contacted
- Add candidate details to PageGroup’s database (Customer Connect)
- Refer candidates across the business where appropriate
- Establish effective working relationships with the DE&I Client Solutions Team and other colleagues across the broader DE&I Team
- Keep accurate notes on all project activity
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 1 year working experience, preferably in a research role in recruitment or HR role.
- Having lived experience or previous experience of working with people with a disability
- Self-motivated and have a passion for sales
- Confident and comfortable with email and phone/video communication with clients and candidates
- Confident using Microsoft Office and is prepared to learn new systems
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse range of people
- Proactive and able to work independently
What's on Offer
We provide unlimited international career opportunity within our worldwide network of offices. You will receive development throughout your career and work with a dynamic team that are proud and passionate about what they do and enjoy having fun too!
- Good career progression opportunities globally within the group
- World class training and development
- A generous base salary with the opportunity for excellent bonuses
- A flexible work environment
- Exposure to the world's biggest multinational brands and industry leaders
- Recognition as an industry expert
- Attention To Detail
- Confident And Emotionally Stable
- Customer Relationship Management
- Interpersonal Skills