- To understand the architecture of Product design used in local vehicle platform, and eventually to design and develop new Product to meet customer technical requirements and datelines
- Provide engineering solution & support to business division on Product development activities under ST Engineering business structure.
- Create good 3D modeling, assembly and detail drawings of the Product using CAD tools.
- Generate simple analytic data and tabulate results of the designed components using CAD tools.
- Generate and tabulate Bill of Material of the proposed design Product.
- Perform and generate a verification report for a finished Product using in-house/designed test kit.
- Work with suppliers on the fabrication methods and processes, delivery schedule and cost of the designed Product.
- Instruct technicians on the Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO)/Assembly processes for MRO/New Product.
- Develop and perform simple troubleshooting skills in failure analysis of Product.
- Degree in Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering with some working experience .
- Knowledge of using CAD Tools like SolidWorks/ Altium/ Harnware/ Automation Studio/ MS Viso will be an added advantage.
- Able to develop basic knowledge on mechanical, electrical and electronic drawings for Product design.
- Understand the application and design requirements on different types of fastener, seal/gasket, enclosure box, and camera component and camera sensor used/applied for Product design.
- Able to attained and apply some basic standard of EMC/EQT/ESS requirements for designing Product use in local vehicle platform.
- Able to design/ use in-house test kit to perform verification on the design of the Product.
- Possess good knowledge on know-how of any CAD tools to build up 3D models and drawings.
- 3d Model
- Assembly And Installation
- Business Structures