· Oversee the Building Management System in commercial projects.
· Understand system design, review technical specification including quotation.
· Monitor site work and responsible for shop drawing, catalogue, material submissions.
· Supervises departmental policies and procedures and standard of work performance.
· Implement and direct a program to ensure efficient execution of turnkey projects.
· Co-ordinates departmental activities and attend meetings and liaison work with consultants/ clients / main contractors / vendors.
· Provide functional direction to assigned personnel.
· Monitor and control operation to achieve the targeted turn-around time, productivity, quality, environmental, occupational health & safety standards.
· Provide safe custody, control and maintenance of all equipment and special tools used by the department.
· Propose and implement improvement works to client.
· Establish and maintain courteous / co-operative relationship with clients.
· Control project budget.
· Degree in Electrical or Electronics Engineering / Process Automation / Building Technology.
· Certificate in PMP is advantageous but not necessary.
· At least 2 years’ experience in management of Building Management Systems and/or Mechanical & Electrical turnkey projects.
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 20955.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Building Management Systems
- Certified Project Management Professional
- Control Operation
- Electrical Engineering