Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office and data centre site. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Effectively manage all services & operations, delivering effective Asset Management services to client
- Consistently deliver “Management Expectations” successfully across all key areas
- Responsible for the overall performance of the Services team ensuring all SLA’s and KPI’s are delivered in accordance with the contract and client’s satisfaction
- Ensure operational, planned and reactive maintenance activities are effectively scheduled and undertaken on time and in accordance with Statutory Legislation
- Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety legislation and Company/Client Health & Safety practices and procedures.
- Review equipment and system performance, highlighting solutions in unsatisfactory areas
- Maintain accurate records of works completed and associated financial costs.
- Regular update of service and operation status to management
- Supervise and coordinate technical staff operations to ensure proper resolution of company/client problems
- Provide hands on training to technical staff to ensure a competent and effective workforce
- Develop and implement policies and procedures for the performance of work operations
- Ensure availability of work tools, machine, and other necessary equipment required for the performance of job duties
- Conduct periodic inspections to ensure the efficient performance of work equipment and systems
- Prepare cost estimates required for tender, operations, labor, and materials
- Maintain documentation and proper records of work operations and decisions taken
- Coordinate and assign to technical personnel according to their capabilities to ensure an even distribution of workload
- Monitor and review employee work performance to identify areas of inefficiency
- Mentor and motivate technical staff to deliver timely and high-quality services to customers
- Present reports of work operations to company management in order to provide information useful in taking key business decisions
- Manage service projects and A&A works if required
- Take the lead role in introducing ways of working changes
- Full understanding and operations of company products and services
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in relevant technical position
- Experience in data center and mechanical/cooling system portfolio an advantage
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Technical or a related field
- Engineering Management experience at a senior level and a track record of delivering performance/service improvement.
- Experience in both setting and control of annual budgets
- Experience of successfully delivering against contractual targets, PM schedules and KPI’s
- Experience of delivering and improving performance against contractual SLA’s
- Experience of managing and improve service level and delivery to client
- Asset Management experience covering administrative, contractual and financial aspects of a facilities management contract.
- Ability to communicate effectively with client, team members and management.
- Good written skills, presentation skills and report writing. To include monthly performance reports.
Please send your cv to
- [ Email address blocked ]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 22C1055
EA Personnel Registration No: R1980530
- Product Management
- Report Writing
- Team Management
- Written Skills