- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Leadership Role
Our Client provides highly skilled-certified solution engineers and experienced-consultants, trained with strong SIP inbuilt methodology for its business & work ethics, integrity and skills towards projects implementations.
- Ability to analyse relevant documents to obtain an understanding of the requirements.
- Identifying the required test scenarios, test case preparation and test data preparation to ensure sufficient test coverage.
- Execute test cases and test plans to support the quality assurance activities throughout the software lifecycle.
- Finding bugs through systematic and/or ad-hoc testing and troubleshooting.
- Must have the ability to escalate issues in a timely manner.
- Understand problems from the customer perspective.
- Best If have experience of different testing techniques E.g. Unit Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, Acceptance Testing, Regression testing etc. and Usage of tools
- Willingness to learn new technologies, approaches and test tools.
- Able to work Independently and be a Team Player
- Communication skills, able to communicate effectively with project team member.
- Good reporting skills, able to write proper test case, documentation and test result.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Process (SDLC) and QA methodology.
- Knowledge and experience in analyzing Software Requirement Specification and identifying the required test scenarios.
- 1 to 2 years’ solid experience on professional software testing experience is plus. However, we are also welcome Fresh Grads to apply
Plus point if have software testing experience.
- Application Testing
- Manual Testing
- Performance Testing
- Software Design
- Software Testing
- Test Automation