Plans, directs, and coordinates all activities required to ensure designated projects meet or exceed the projects’ performance, delivery and financial objectives
• Conduct customer kick-off meetings, reviews, and discussions
• Resolve any inconsistencies, lack of required information or differences of opinion on any and all project topics
• Define the need for and ensure specific project planning is done for projects so designated
• Create and execute project milestones and schedules
• Prepare weekly status reports for the project team
• Create and maintain project files and all required documentation within the files
• Direct various company’s employees to ensure projects’ performance, delivery and financial objectives
• Coordinate and act upon requests for scope or specification changes
• Resolve relevant project issues which arise
• Provide all project acceptance testing, resultant open or inadequate items, and buyoff paperwork
• Ensure all project deliverables are sent and meet customer expectations
• Gather and present associated project conclusion information
• Coordinate and plan verification and validation activities as required
• Ensure others are following project, area, or company guidelines, procedures, and techniques
• Communicate with vendors and customers to address issues
• Provide employee evaluations to supervisors or managers
• Supervise other employees as required
• Responsible for any other role as assigned by the Operations Manager
• Diploma or Degree in a related technical field
• 2 to 3 years’ experience as a Project Engineer in an automation or system integration environment with exposure across various industries.
• Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, leadership techniques, equipment design, build and manufacture, negotiation and effective presentation
• Ability to gather information, correlate information and make informal and formal presentations to the company’s employees and customers
• Ability to write clear and concise procedures and reports
• Ability to negotiate with customers and vendors on new projects and orders as well as potential changes in scope or specifications.
To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 21201.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Project Planning