Are You Our Next Difference Maker?
We are looking for Technician to join our Operations team in Neste Singapore.
Technician ensure safe preparing and execution of maintenance activities at Neste Singapore's integrated renewable product refinery complex.
Responsible to operate integrated refinery safe, reliable and efficient
- Maintain smooth and safe operations in the plant
- Work closely with the Senior Technician, monitor process and safety and report non-conformities
- Monitor possible emissions to atmosphere, ground or waste water and implement preventive actions
- Monitor the condition of process equipment and facilities to maintain high availability of equipment
- Participate in the Emergency Response Team
- Maintain good housekeeping of the operating areas
You report to the Shift Supervisor and is responsible to ensure the safe and reliable manufacturing of products according the plans.
You will work closely with various internal stakeholders in Singapore and other Neste sites and also external stakeholders including vendors to facilitate their supports to ensure safe & reliable operations.
Our work combines accountability, cooperation, and the desire to develop and renew. Working safely at all times is essential to all of us.
Keys to success in this role
The best combination of experiences, skills and background is
- NITEC or Diploma in Chemical Process Technology / Chemical Engineering or related Engineering Disciplines
- Training will be provided.
- With relevant experience in petrochemical or oil refinery industry
- Experience in automation systems, process control and logics e.g., DCS Operations
- Continuous learning and improvement mind set and sense of urgency
- Ability to perform shift work in a noisy, hot environment and work at height
We also value
- Good communication and coordination skills and the ability to work in cross-functional, multiple disciplines environment
- Team player with good interpersonal skills and positive attitude towards safety issues
The recruitment process will include interviews and possible aptitude assessment.
The person selected for the position must pass a health examination. A security clearance is obtained for the persons with their consent.
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemical Process
- Permit To Work