· Perform preventive maintenance and corrective repair works on packaging / conveying equipment / facilities / electrical system on forklifts & reach trucks and other duties as assigned
· Carry out mechanical preventive maintenance works on packaging equipment/ facilities
· Troubleshoot and rectify electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic system faults on equipment
· Prompt attendance to breakdown repair and recovery of operational equipment
· Analyse & reduce equipment downtime and enhance equipment performance through quality maintenance works
· Documentation of works carried out on equipment via works orders, organise and report to superior on works daily
· Supervise and ensure contractors compliance to HSSEQ requirements
· Possess Degree or Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering
· Knowledge of PLC and electrical system
· General knowledge on ac drives and electrical motors, pneumatic cylinders and roller/chain conveyors
· Min. 3 years' relevant experience in automation systems
· Ability to utilise, debug and modify existing PLC programs
· Read & use Electrical Single Line Diagram and work with low voltage DB for lighting issues.
· Must be able to commit 12 hours shift
511037202To apply, please visit to 511037202 and search for Job Code: 18905.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at [ Email address blocked ] .
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693
- Electrical Engineering
- Forklift Truck