Financial advisors aid clients in planning for their financial blueprint which is made up of their short-term and long-term financial goals. This may include milestones planning like purchasing a house, planning for second property, paying for their children's education, and retirement. They are expected to provide insights on investment, tax reduction, and insurance advice.
Much time is spent on researching and analyzing investment opportunities and meeting with clients and potential clients to go over insurance portfolio and investment strategies.
- Client Acquisition and Business Development
- Actively solicits new and existing investments and insurance solutions from Mass Affluent segment
- Construct a customized financial plan for individuals and offer quality advisory on products and customer understanding of solutions
- Delivers a holistic solution made of diverse financials tools that may include loans, insurance, investment etc
- Providing quality pre- and post-sales services
- Liaise with providers, solicitors, valuers and other professionals to keep abreast of new industry's trends
Bayes advices leading technical businesses and progressive employers on talent acquisition, shaping perspectives and integrating recruitment expertise to fulfill critical and complex hires. If the role resonates with you and your professional experience complements the responsibilities listed, send your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
EA License 10C5468 | EA Registration R1107293
Our website comprehensively shares our Privacy and Data Protection Policy, standards & compliance, and legal responsibilities. All personal data supplied will be treated in confidence, and as permissible by law. By submitting your resume for an application, you also consent that you may be contacted for future, or potential opportunities that may complement your expertise as applicable. You can opt out at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
- Investment Strategy