- Regional Role
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
We are hiring for a company that is dedicated for providing shipping industry with reliable, professional and cost effective consultancy, engineering, site supervision, retrofit and project management services worldwide in the fields of all marine, offshore and oil and gas activities .
- Carryout market research, prepare a strategy to develop business in Southeast Asia as well as global markets in Marine and Oil / Gas industries.
- Develop business network, send out company presentation/brochure to potential clients.
- Identify by filtering process potential clients and their approving authorities. Create a process to reach the most probable clients and close deals with them.
- Develop new customer base and ensure retention of existing clients.
- Arrange meetings with potential customers and present Albion’s capabilities and create an impression on them.
- Based on customers feedback provide inputs to the operation team to reorganize in-house competencies and skills in order to better manage client requirements.
- Set realistic annual targets from existing and new clients and prepare and execute necessary actions to achieve them.
- Weekly and monthly reports to the top management on business development and achievements.
- Degree / Diploma in Marine Engineering/Naval Architecture or other relevant qualification.
- 10+ years’ experience in Marine, Shipyard or Oil/Gas industry with proven track record of at least 3 years of business development experience.
- You have at least 3 year experience within a Business Development ideally within the Marine, Shipyard or Oil/Gas industry
- Proven skills in communication and presentation.
- Attention to details and strong analytical skills. Has experience in marine market repair/new building trends and ability to find right areas to enter.
- Prepare, review annual targets with top management and achieve them.
- Participate in roadshows and seminars in the marine industry and present our company to visiting clients.
- Willing to travel.
- Experience within Multi-country Sales would be a strong advantage.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- Market Development
- Marketing Planning
- Regional Sales
- Revenue Growth
- Sales Development
- Sales Process