Location: Pioneer( Company transport is provided)
Working Timing: Mon to Fri: 8.30 am-5.30 pm
- Key Accounts - Develop new revenue streams
- Liaise with Head Quarters internal sales / technical
- Report Sales / Enquiries and pipeline activity weekly/monthly
- Submits monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts and sales budgets
- Visit customers & clients to promote WSPM products and services.
- Support internal sales & resolve any issues or queries: Product descriptions, Order Processing, Delivery etc.
- Produce statistical data where required and report at weekly / monthly management meeting
- Deal with Sales, Rental and Refurb contracts in conjunction with Sales Team and Country Manager. Review contracts as necessary.
- Inventory Review and Management
- Taking responsibility for Technical and Operational matters including workshop management.
- Communication, Database, and IT support when required.
- Liaise with clients / 3rd parties and proactively represent the company.
- Provide improvement advice to senior management.
- Participate in any continuous improvement & initiatives where required.
- Maintain accurate records on all customer visits.
- Minimum 3years in the relevant sector
- High level of knowledge of oilfield operations, pressure pumping equipment applications, and high level of knowledge of product technical specifications.
- Experience in Syteline or equivalent ERP System knowledge.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
We regret only short-listed candidate will be notified.
Tai Yen Wen (Eunice)
Dynamic Human Capital Pte Ltd
Registration Number: R22105780
EA License: 12C6253
- Business Process Improvement
- Contract Reviews
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Financial Management