Salary: Basic (Up to $3,200) + Shift Allowance + $200 Attendance Allowance + AWS + Variable Bonus
- Testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance of production equipment.
- Minimising equipment downtime and hitting production targets.
- Recording and reporting all production related issues.
- Performing process control checks where necessary.
- Performing preventive maintenance and calibration of equipment.
- Training operators, technicians, and other engineers.
- Liaising with local vendors and maintaining good relationships.
- NITEC / Diploma in Engineering or related fields.
- Comfortable with cleanroom environment
Interested applicants, please click Apply Now!
Or Whatsapp 96342660 wa.me/
with your updated resume and quote: "Biomedical Equipment Technician"
Sylvie Yong Ying Ying (R1769137)
ScienTec Consulting Pte Ltd (11C5781)