Leading a team of QC Technologists to ensure that testing are delivered in a timely manner.
- Schedule and perform routine QC inspection testing raw materials, in-process materials and finished products
- Conduct Western Blot, ELISA and Rapid Test assay as function test on various stages of medical diagnostic kits.
- Identify and drive continuous Product Quality improvement of internal manufacturing processes for existing products.
- Identifying testing gaps and improving testing efficiency through Lean, 5S, Six Sigma or Statistical Process Controls
- Drive process and quality improvement
- Perform and engage in the QC analysis of finished products in accordance to the protocols
- Maintain proper records of experimental work and analysis, revision of existing laboratory procedures and perform good housekeeping.
- Provide guidance and coaching to new staff in quality procedures
- Ensure all laboratory activities comply with general safety, biosafety (BATA) and GMP requirements.
- Perform other assigned duties as instructed or required
Ability to: Possesses excellent problem-solving & analytical skills.
Education: At least a Degree in Biotechnology, Biomedical, Biology or other relevant discipline.
Experience: At least 3 years of working experience in quality control in regulated environment is preferred.
- Continuous Improvement Process
- Quality Control
- Quality Management
- Raw Materials
- Six Sigma