As part of the member in Financial Service Solution department, you will be responsible in application development of Internal Banking System related to Core banking system.:
• To analyse functional requirements and translate into application design using established design guidelines.
• To make recommendations and evaluate detailed of system components to ensure reusability and flexibility is practiced where applicable.
• To develop and update technical design documents
• To develop products, until test package and execute Unit Test Integration, User Acceptance (UAT), implementation activities to fix the reported problems/ bugs of the system to ensure smooth execution of programs in the Production environment.
• To liaise with Project Managers, Business System Analysts and Engineers on application design and project delivery.
• To support changes to configurable items which include hardware, software and documentation, etc.
• To covers configuration management planning, configuration identification, configuration controls and audits.
• To perform investigations in all reported problem/errors and initiate amendments and test so that the system can operate correctly and efficiently.
• Degree in Computer Science, IT or equivalent
• Experienced in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Familiar with Oracle, Stored Procedure, and VB.Net
• Ability to create business requirement document, technical design document, and ad‐hoc discussion paper
• Ability to monitor and mitigate risks in project delivery.
• Ability to lead, develop and maintain good relationship with customers.
• Experience of Financial domain Project/ banking business analysis is added advantage
• Good verbal and communication skills
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 21760
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Kwan You Jun at [ Email address blocked ]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Kwan You Jun | Registration No: R22110825
- .Net Framework
- Banking And Finance Project
- C Sharp (Programming Language)
- Computer Sciences
- Software Engineering