This position will be based in Singapore and will includes rotational training with the best mentors in Asia. It is to be for a training period of 24 months with the aim of this program is to build a pool of field engineers with the following capabilities: -
1. To be skilled in Engineering products and technologies
2. Rounded capabilities to support both new and existing installations
3. Train and develop technicians
What to Expect
- You should apply if you are a graduate looking for a broad range of experiences in the field of Engineering, along with the opportunity to make a meaningful impact within an international business environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferably Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial and/or Manufacturing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Team focused, goal oriented and passionate in their endeavors
- Introduction to business processes and product knowledge.
- Classroom and on-the-job training on project management, installation, commissioning, and servicing of products
- Successful candidates can expect exciting and excellent career advancement opportunities after two years of intensive training.
- Willing to work in construction sites to learn Sfield processes, products and technologies.
- Further roles and responsibilities will be shared during the Interview
Bayes advices leading technical businesses and progressive employers on talent acquisition, shaping perspectives and integrating recruitment expertise to fulfill critical and complex hires. If the role resonates with you and your professional experience complements the responsibilities listed, send your resume to [ Email address blocked ]
EA License 10C5468 | EA Registration R1107293
Our website comprehensively shares our Privacy and Data Protection Policy, standards & compliance, and legal responsibilities. All personal data supplied will be treated in confidence, and as permissible by law. By submitting your resume for an application, you also consent that you may be contacted for future, or potential opportunities that may complement your expertise as applicable. You can opt out at any time by contacting our Data Protection Officer.
- Continuous Improvement Process
- Engineering Management