Required Skills and Experience for the Candidate
• Degree or Diploma in Computer Science/Project Management/Engineering/Information Technology or related Discipline.
• CCNA, CCNP, or equivalent certification preferred.
• Minimum 3 to 5 years of working experience in Network Project Management and Site Management.
• Good knowledge of Network, IT Compliance, Project management, and Vendor management.
• Ability to communicate and add values to IT infrastructure, Network Architectural Design, IT Security & Compliance.
• Strong knowledge of network infrastructure topology
• Knowledge and working experience in the Transport industry will be an advantage
• Familiar with Checkpoint/Palo Alto firewall, BlueCoat products, Cisco, Alcatel Lucent OLT & ONT technology & products. Software-Defined Networking and Network Access Control.
• Forward-looking, and able to manage efficient communication with internal customers and suppliers, foresee and resolve problems
• Ability to work independently under pressure to meet project timelines with quality work.
• Self-motivating, possess strong interpersonal and strong teamwork.
• Must be able to work in a flexible work schedule, and may require to work during weekends to meet project timelines.
• Ability to work non-deskbound and flexibility to travel to multiple sites.
• Plans and establishes the overall project objectives, network design brief, and scope of works and master timelines for Digital/Network projects with various internal business units.
• Oversees the activities of the project team consisting of external professionals including Engineers, and cabling contractors, as well as internal project support groups to achieve successful completion of the project.
• Work with the project team in the development of design criteria with architects and to review and analysis of lease conditions/requirements.
• Manages projects to ensure timescales, specifications, quality, and costs are achieved within approved parameters.
• Site inspection on projects on regular basis to review progress and quality of work, and conformity of specifications.
• Review and have the ability to understand the plans and drawings and supervise the work progress at site
• Present reports defining project progress, problems, and solutions.
Please send your updated CV to [ Email address blocked ]
- Architectural Design
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- Cisco Certified Network Professional
- Computer Security
- Firewalls (Computer Science)